Winterizing your sprinkler system prevents your equipment, valves, manifolds, sprinkler heads and pipes, from being damaged by freezing winter temperatures. Water left in your system can freeze, straining components and causing ruptures and leaks. The earlier you schedule your appointment, the better the chance of avoiding frozen systems.
We recommend winterizing by the end of September for the highest level of protection and the lower prices.
Winterization Terms and Conditions
- To the best of my knowledge I have correctly identified the number of zones for my sprinkler system.
- I will have my water turned off and valve boxes marked PRIOR to my chosen date, or I will be available for a technician to complete this on the day I have selected.
- I am aware that if King’s Irrigation is unable to winterize my sprinkler system there will be an additional charge.
- King’s Irrigation requires a minimum of 2-business days notice to cancel winterization appointments or there may be a cancellation charge applied.
- Your account must be in good standing or your winterization may be cancelled.